A 16th century tower house with additions.
Built for Clan Sinclair.Purchased and restored in 1952
by Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
Terms & Conditions
Unauthorised use of photography from this website will result in a £600 fee per image.
The rights of all photography are reserved to Scotavia Images,
All other images are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2012 © Scotavia Images.
Website Created by PixelPug